Thursday, November 29, 2007

Amazing free offer for Camtasia 3.

For those who are interested I just found out that Tech Smith who produce Camtasia, is making the old version 3 available for free for PC Plus readers. The following article provides the information required to download and install this free version.

http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=199669

Camtasia is a product which allows you to record your activities on your computer and make that into a type of movie. We have seen the product regularly referred to by Internet Marketers.

We have for some time wanted to test this program so we can provide short instructional videos. For us this is a great opportunity to review this product.

It took a couple of attempts to download the 28MB program, but we were successful and I look forward to checking out Camtasia 3.

I hope others find this information useful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I thought I would post this update. I've not been able to use the Produce Video As option under Vista. It may still be me, but I get a bad feeling this version won't run properly under Vista.

    I thought I would let others know. My apologies for any inconvenience.

    Regards,

    Kelvin Eldridge

    ReplyDelete