Monday, December 10, 2007

Kelvin Eldridge is up for auction for charity

Hi,

Yes someone is going win an hour of my time for $1.54 or less.

As an IT expert and creator of the JustLocal service, I am sure my knowledge and skills will come in handy. Somehow I can't help feeling my wife will even put a bid or two in. There a some tasks that I simply never get around too;-)

Some time ago I came up with an approach where anyone can now raise money for their favourite charity. All they have to do is give an hour of their time.

Please feel free to place a bid for my time and raise money for the YWCA Encore after breast cancer gentle exercise programme.

If you would like to use the same approach to raise money for your favourite charity or someone in need, please feel free to contact me.

You can bid on me at Online Bidz. You can will also find the JustLocal Charity Auction link at the bottom of the JustLocal page (http://www.justlocal.com.au/).

Have fun and have a go.

Regards Kelvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment