Friday, September 25, 2009

MyCrap Version 1.1 now available for FREE.

When I wanted to sell my excess items I considered eBay and other sites. It is said that 30-40% of items listed on eBay never get a bid, so the thought of paying fees and not getting a result didn't appeal to me. So I created MyCrap.

MyCrap is a free program which helps you get your list of excess items together (including pictures) and produces the files so you can upload your information to your free hosting space on the internet. Most ISP's provide free hosting space and you can find many places to host your files for free on the internet.

The first time I used MyCrap I made over a thousand dollars selling my excess items. With Spring just around the corner now is a good time to start thinking about getting rid of some of those excess items. As they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure. 

Now you have the ability to advertise your excess items for free, you can have your excess items available for others to see 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at no cost.

I hope you enjoy using MyCrap as much as I have.

- Kelvin 

No comments:

Post a Comment