Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wireless intercom for pooch

We love pooch, but we had a problem. Pooch stays in the laundry of a night, but sometimes decides to wake up early, very early and starts knocking on the door. Whatever it is that wakes her we don't know, but it does require one of us getting up and settling her for the night.

I tried an intercom once and whilst it worked, the cable running through the house from our bedroom to the laundry just wasn't acceptable. It was an old unit and eventually died, so we again settled for the routine of getting up and settling pooch.

I recently noticed an FM wireless intercom in a suppliers product list. I decided to purchase a unit and see how it went. Whilst I'd say the sound quality is average, it is more than suitable for us to settle the dog without leaving the warmth and comfort of the bed. Now that's what I call good use for technology.


The FM wireless intercom is $74.95. If an FM wireless intercom interests you, please contact me using the Online Connections page. 

- Kelvin Eldridge

Tags: intercom systems, wireless intercom, home intercom, intercom system



No comments:

Post a Comment