Thursday, May 13, 2010

MyAnswers now FREE for consulting clients and JustLocal advertisers

MyAnswers contains a wealth of information. Many tens of thousands of dollars of consulting time has gone into solving problems and documenting solutions to those problems for clients.

In appreciation of the support given to myself and my family over the years by my consulting clients, I've decided to make all solutions available free upon request. For those wishing to advertise on JustLocal I'm also making the solutions available for free as additional value for joining JustLocal. One solution can easily pay for advertising on JustLocal and there are nearly 2,000 solutions available.

I can't understate the value in the MyAnswers solutions. This is type of information consultants will charge hundreds of dollars to solve your problem. I use the database of solutions on a regular basis to assist clients. They are in effect my notes which help me solve my clients problems. It is quite difficult to remember how I solved a problem a year or more ago, but having the solution documented saves my clients time and money.

Thank you once again for your support.

- Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment