Thursday, June 17, 2010

Office web apps from Microsoft now live

I’ve been checking my Microsoft Live account to see if the Office web apps are live yet in Australia and to my surprise they’ve now been enabled.

The online Office applications from Microsoft look very good and should be sufficient for many people with fairly basic word processing and spreadsheeting requirements. I’ve found over the years many people often need little more than the basics to do what they need and the Office web apps will do that and more.

The first thing you may wish to do is to set your spellchecker language to Australian English in the Word app.

As I explore Microsoft Office web apps I’ll share information via the JustLocal blog and solutions to problems using MyAnswers.

 

Enjoy,

 

Kelvin Eldridge

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment