Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SQL Writer - SQLDUMPER library failed initializaton


MyAnswers is a great resource for businesses looking for actual solutions to problems and is offered as part of the JustLocal service.

On the internet there is a lot of good information, but often the good information is difficult to find. Often when I search the internet I find many partial solutions, or solutions that I don't consider is the best way to do something. I find many people trying to provide answers have never experienced the actual problem. Often I've visited multiple sites and followed many threads of conversations only to find no solution provided and many others experiencing the same problem.

With MyAnswers the solutions provided are the solutions which come about by solving the actual problem for a client. The solution is then made available to JustLocal advertisers free of charge as part of the value offered by JustLocal.

MyAnswers solution 2005 documents what I did to stop this message from occurring for a particular user. The solution will be made available in the near future.

Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment