Sunday, August 29, 2010

New MyAnswers computer solutions posted.

Cuurently I am trialling providing MyAnswers as a free value add service to JustLocal advertisers. The advantage of MyAnswers solutions is they are documented solutions that I provided to a number of clients. The solutions are made available for free to clients of Online Connections and advertisers on JustLocal.

Chances are if someone else is experiencing a problem then you might also end up experiencing the same problem. Now you can have the problem answered for free and that can save a lot of money.

2012 - I'm using Vista (32 bit version) and Windows Media Player and when I go to play a wav file which was from a telephone message, Windows Media Player can't play the file. When I go to download the plug-in I get the message "You've encountered error message C00D10D1 while using Windows Media Player." and I'm informed the codec is missing. The code required is DSP Group True Speech (22).

Microsoft Vista

2011 - How to create you web site icon for an Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

1903 - How can I stop printing the header and footer when I print pages from the Internet? I use Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer

2010 - How do I print from Outlook 2010?

Microsoft Outlook

2009 - How do I turn on overtype when I press the INS (insert) key in Word 2010 using Windows 7?

Microsoft Word

2008 - When I delete emails using my Gmail account on the Apple iPhone 3GS with iOS4 it now archives and doesn't delete. Is this a bug?

Apple iPhone

2007 - How to set the Apple iPhone with iOS 4 to British spellchecking which is better for Australians.

Apple iPhone


Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment