Saturday, September 25, 2010

Windows Phone 7 won't support tethering

I just read the Windows phone 7 won't support tethering which is a feature on the Apple iPhone I use all the time. I accept tethering is more for the techos like myself and not the general market.

 
The features so far identified as missing from the new Windows Phone 7 now are:
  • Multi-tasking (limited multi-tasking)
  • Copy and Paste
  • Tethering
  • Development appears to be limited to Silverlight, but still need to confirm.
Of course this is pre-release information found on the media so it may be inaccurate but if these features are important in your decision they are worth knowing about and reviewing. It should also be noted the information I've read is generally very positive irrespective of these features.

Should I end up purchasing and Windows Phone 7 I'll share information as usual via MyAnswers.

Kelvin Eldridge
 

No comments:

Post a Comment