Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gary Hipworth, a modern day Socrates

I once read Socrates would answer a question with a question. He was a person who made people question that status quo. When I read about Socrates it reminded me of Gary Hipworth, a friend I've known for many years, who has focused his life on helping others to focus on their goals to achieve a better life and is always looking for ways to build a better world.

If you've reached the stage in your life where you are now starting to say, "there has to be more to life", Gary has produced a tool called Superlife to help you focus your thoughts and to take action.

Do you feel there's things in our society that need to be reviewed, then check out Gary's site http://www.garyhipworth.com/ and join in. Help make our society a better society for future generations.

Gary you have my support because I know you'll be there to support others.

Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment