Sunday, February 13, 2011

Recent MyAnswers computer technology solutions

The following are a list of documented solutions for problems solved for clients and information I felt may be of interest to others as part of my ongoing research of computer technology issues. The solutions are made available to the public with the aim of saving people time and money by helping people solve in implement a solution should they encounter the same or similar problem. All MyAnswers solutions come with a no hassles money back guarantee.


Number

Question


Can I use the Telstra Wi-Fi hotspot to provide shared internet access in my home and small business instead of ADSL or cable internet access with a Wi-Fi router?
Internet Access
2073
Is there a limit to the number of people you can send to in the one email when using the Three broadband service?
Internet
2072
On my Apple iPhone when in Safari if I press on the title bar I scroll to the top of the page. Is there a similar feature in Internet Explorer?
Internet Explorer
2071
A simple tip to reduce 3G data usage when playing free games on the Apple iPhone.
Apple iPhone


Making use of the Apple iPhone lock screen.
Apple iPhone


Can I use my Telstra 3G broadband stick SIM in my Apple 3GS iPhone for just data services?
Apple iPhone
2067
Toshiba NB200 netbook computer when turned on has a black screen and the fan starts for around a second and then stops.
Hardware


How do I determine who owns a web site domain?
JustLocal
2065
I've noticed a few features missing in Windows 7 phone which I think are important. I decided to create this solution to document features both present and missing which I find of interest.
General
2064
Is it detoxify or detoxicate?
Australian Dictionary
2063
Notes on my experience in setting up a Telstra prepaid mobile broadband SIM.
Internet Access


Free wireless at Doncaster Shoppingtown in the food court and provided by McDonald's almost never works. I decided to survey the shopping centre and provide the locations for free wireless access.
Internet Access
2062
I have a Word 2007 document which has a page header with page numbering starting at 8. How do I change this so it starts at 6?
Microsoft Word
2061
In Internet Explorer 8 when I type an web site address wrong by one character I end up with the Google search page. All I want to do is correct the wrong character in the address bar but now it contains a lengthy URL. How do I disable passing the option to show Google search results?
Internet Explorer
Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.myanswers.biz/
PS. You can find the latest solutions on the recent solutions page on the MyAnswers site and also as each solution is created, the solution is made available on the MyAnswers blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment