Saturday, March 05, 2011

iOS 4.3 release date

According to the information on the Apple site iOS 4.3 will be available as a free update on Friday March 11. It will be compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 (GSM model) and third and fourth generation iPod touch.

If I read between the lines it looks like the hotspot facility is available for iPhone 4. I can't find a mention for iPhone 3GS which will be a pity if that is the case. OK, for me at least as I have the 3GS.

Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.onlineconnections.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. A couple of hours ago I installed iOS4.3 so it is available now. I'm using an iPhone 3GS and as yet I've not seen any differences that have jumped out at me.

    The problem with photos appearing on their side or even upside down when sent to others is still there.

    As expected I can't see any wireless hotspot functionality as from what I read this is for iPhone 4 users.

    I'll keep an eye out for the impact of changes.

    Kelvin

    ReplyDelete