Thursday, March 01, 2012

How to create birthday invitations.

I’ve found creating a professional whizz-bang birthday invitation is a fun and easy project. The comments we’ve received back from people amaze me as they’re astonished by the quality that we can easily produce and have no idea how we’ve done it. The software I use is free and the cost per invitation including high quality invitation, label and matching coloured envelope would be under 50 cents, and just 10-15 cents each if you just want to hand out the invitations.

It occurred to me that since I find it fun and interesting to create birthday invitations, others may also be interested in creating stunning birthday invitations as well.

If you’re into creating your own invitations, leave a comment, and if enough people are interested, I’ll produce an e-Book to help others produce their own high quality birthday invitations.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment