Friday, May 10, 2013

Alert: Kim Swartz - Work at home - Wanna Learn how to make money online?

I’ve been receiving a number of spam emails. When I checked one and cross referenced the photo I found the link for the one I received was from a person in India whereas the photo was used on another site for a person in Texas.

These are faked and I suspect the whole system is designed to get people to sign up to a training scam. Pay $97 for an account and then continue to pay for additional training. You should bin these emails as the only person likely to make money is the spammer and not you. Spammers using faked sites are best to be avoided.

 

Kelvin Eldridge

Online Connections

www.OnlineConnections.com.au

Call 0415 910 703 for computer advice and support.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment