Friday, May 03, 2013

Alert: Voupons Mothers Day deal ideas - Voupons using spam to promote themselves.

I received an email from Voupons today and I've never heard of or dealt with the business. It was addressed to a public email address I use on the internet but don't give out to people. I often wonder where these companies get the email addresses from but I do suspect the email address has been harvested and companies then purchase email address lists to promote themselves. They don't really care what they have to do to generate business.

My approach is if an Australian business resorts to spamming people for business then they aren't the type of business I want to deal with. Don't encourage these businesses by dealing with them. There are plenty of good business that respect consumers and don't spam. Pick one of them instead.

Kelvin Eldridge
Online Connections
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.
Servicing Templestowe, Doncaster, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment