Friday, June 14, 2013

Alert: ScienceDaily: Dietary Supplements News

Today I've been receiving spam from ScienceDaily across multiple email accounts.

I suggest that you don't deal with spammers and delete the emails no matter how tempting any offer may be. If any business is prepared to spam they don't operate ethically. I've not checked if these emails are simply spam or malicious, but it doesn't matter. Just delete them.

If you want to lose weight it costs nothing to diet. I lost 22kg from dieting alone. No additional exercise, no expensive gym membership, no expensive gimmicks. All you need is knowledge and a true desire to lose weight.

I worked out the maths behind losing weight and wrote the BMI/BMR calculator which helped me to know my energy intake. You're welcome to use the BMI/BMR calculator to determine your energy intake when dieting. You can find the calculator on my JustLocal website (www.justlocal.com.au).

You can add the web app to your mobile phone Home screen for convenient reference whilst dieting.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 if you require help with your computer.
No problem too small.

UPDATE: The link in these emails go to a Polish domain. The site is a site to promote green coffee beans and uses information from other sites such as Dr Oz. Addition emails have been sent with the subject of  'Breaking News' from FoxNews (where the link isn't to FoxNews as people would think but a Polish domain) and 'TodayScience: Shocking news for obese-people'. You should delete these emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment