Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Watch out when using a Coles petrol voucher at Shell that isn't the standard four cents per litre.

I recently went to Shell in Doncaster East with a 40 cents per litre discount voucher. When the attendant processed the payment I noticed the discount was for $2 and not the expected $20. The voucher wasn't the best looking as it wasn't printed well at the register. But what did surprise me was the discount offer wasn't automatic and needed to be put in by the operator. This is the second time I've received an incorrect discount.

Make sure you know roughly the discount you expect to receive, particularly if it isn't the standard four cents per litre discount. Since I've been affected twice (in both cases I picked up the issue) I thought others may be missing out on the full value of the discount offer.

Kelvin Eldridge
Online Connections
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.
Servicing Templestowe, Doncaster, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment