Thursday, October 03, 2013

Use Weight Loss Maths to lose weight.

I've recently finished changing how the Weight Loss Maths sites is structured and updated the main page with the three main concepts behind losing weight and that losing weight doesn't have to cost you a cent. I lost 22 kg and part of my weight loss journey was to see if I could lose weight without any additional exercise. It's not that I'm lazy, it is just that I wanted to prove whether or not you could lose weight without changing your exercise routine. The answer is, yes you can. That doesn't mean you shouldn't exercise, just that you can still lose weight without building up a sweat. I'd also highly recommend activity as it will further increase the speed of losing weight once you have your diet under control.

I'm sharing my story and the tools I used to lose weight and your can find the information at www.WeightLossMaths.com.au.

Kelvin Eldridge
Online Connections
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.
Servicing Templestowe, Doncaster, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment