Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Dictionary Australian - The preferred Australian English spelling for Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and Mac OSX.

Dictionary Australian - Yes I cringe to write those two words in that order, but we are in a world where people search Google and since people search for Dictionary Australian, I decided to write this post for those interested in the Australian spelling of words.

If spelling matters to you, then you're welcome to review my site www.Australian-Dictionary.com.au. Few people realise there are thousands of words and issues with most spellcheckers. I'd been using Microsoft Word since the software was a text version, which was around 20 years, and I had no clue of the deficiencies that still exist to this day.

Errors, omissions and secondary spelling variations all reducing the standard of your written material and you're most likely not even aware. So far I've identified over 2,400 issues which are corrected by the dictionary files I produce.

If spelling matters as much to you as it does to me, then your welcome to check out my work.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.Australian-Dictionary.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment