Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Alert: David Murphy's book ABC of Gardening - Organic Growing With Worms heavily spamming to promote.

Yesterday and last night I received quite a few emails promoting David Murphy's book ABC of Gardening, Organic Growing With Worms. I don't know if this is a scam or simply spamming.

There is a link to PayPal to pay for the book but little else.

The emails I received were sent to multiple email addresses across multiple domains. I've never met such a person and the emails are being sent to public email addresses that are on the internet but that I don't give out to others so the email addresses have been harvested.

I'd suggest discarding all such emails. I'd never deal with a spammer and this could easily be a scammer. It may even be worthwhile reporting these emails to Dodo and PayPal. I'd hope both of these companies might respond should they see a large number of response for the same entity.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment