Friday, November 28, 2014

Computer Repairs Melbourne CBD. Online Connections now servicing residents and businesses in Melbourne's CBD.

For computer repairs in Melbourne's CDB you are now welcome to contact Online Connections. Over the last couple of years I decided to focus locally around where I live, but many business across Melbourne and further afield contact me for support and guidance. To me travel time and parking fees are a waste of time and money. Ultimately however you the client decides what is important to you and I'm here to help. If those costs don't bother you, then they shouldn't bother me as well. As long as you're getting the skills you need cost effectively, someone you can trust is often more important than a few extra dollars.

So if you're located in Melbourne's CBD and need computer repairs or general IT support then you are welcome to contact me.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for IT support.

No comments:

Post a Comment