Sunday, February 08, 2015

A $6 credit available to watch a movie from Google Play for Chromecast users.

I noticed there was a $6 credit available from Google Play for Chromecast users, which means Google is shouting a movie for a date night. For those with a Chromecast I thought I'd write up the steps. 

Open Chrome and connect to your Chromecast
Go to https://cast.google.com/chromecast/offers/
Tick the ‘I agree..’ box
Click Continue
Click Select Your Device

On the TV screen you’ll see ‘Congrats! You have 4 offers available…'

Click on the ‘Get $6 Google Play Movie rental’ Redeem button
Click Confirm
Enter your postcode and click Continue. (You should read the terms and conditions)

You’ll now see a Congratulations dialogue with the message ‘A$6.00 has been added to your Google Play account. Your new balance is $AX.XX’ where the amount for me was $6.
Click Close


Enjoy.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.Computer-Repairs.Melbourne
Call 0415 910 703 for IT support.



No comments:

Post a Comment