Sunday, February 22, 2015

Catch Up Coffee reviews

The Catch Up Coffee site was set up from the responses of others when asked what cafes they'd suggest for business catch ups. As I visit cafes if they're not suitable because of things such as too noisy (for business chats), limited parking, etc., then I remove them from the list.

As I visit and retain the cafe in the list, I'll provide a review which may assist others. If not review is available the 'read more' link will take people to this post by default. If you've reached here as a result of clicking on the 'read more' link you'll know at this point there's no additional information.

The Catch Up Coffee site is also being incorporated into my generalised Mapz service and is now located at www.Mapz.com.au/catchupcoffee/.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment