Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Cheapest petrol prices in Melbourne.

Today I topped up my tank. Prices for petrol are currently around the 130 mark, but I saved $6.36 by purchasing petrol at 107.9.

I've decided to create a MyAnswers solution which shares the techniques I now use which could potentially save $300-$500 a year or more for us on petrol. The solution is available at http://www.onlineconnections.com.au/myanswers/mapurchase.php?solution=2509.

I've received good feedback that my posts to social media using the web app www.PetrolPricesMelbourne.com.au on petrol price hikes have helped others, which is very pleasing. Sometimes you wonder whether or not what you do makes a difference, but then when you hear it does, it really makes it worthwhile.

Kelvin Eldridge


No comments:

Post a Comment