Wednesday, February 22, 2017

New Mortgage Repayment Calculator web app now live.

A while ago I wrote the Victorian Stamp Duty Calculator which I felt may be handy for home buyers. However at the time I thought a mortgage repayment calculator would also be handy.

Yes there are a lot of mortgage calculators on the web, so who really needs another one. The calculators I write are most often single function calculators. You can add them easily to your home screen on your mobile device for quick reference. They aren't buried deep in a site, they are the site.

When I see two calculators like the Victorian Stamp Duty Calculator and the Mortgage Repayment Calculator that are often used by people around the same time, I can then provide handy links between the calculators.

If you would like to know how much the monthly repayments on a mortgage are, give the Mortgage Repayment Calculator a shot at https://www.justlocal.com.au/mortgagerepaymentcalculator/.

Kelvin Eldridge
Mortgage Repayment Calculator
Victorian Stamp Duty Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment