Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Kogan mobile offer, 14GB for $4.90.

I thought I'd share this offer as it caught my attention. Kogan have a special offer on the prepaid mobile plans. The one which caught my attention is the 14GB for $4.90. The period is 30 days and the offer expires at the end of May. The offer is for new customers only.


The reason this caught my attention is I'm testing 4G services and would like to run my home broadband off the mobile service. With 14GB that should give me nearly two weeks of service and testing time. After that I won't continue with the service, but it will have provided the value I currently need.

At other times I use an offer like this when I'm travelling.  To have 14GB available when travelling is very handy. Kogan does use Vodafone 4G so keep in mind coverage. So far however Vodafone 4G has provided a better coverage than their previous 3G service. If travelling to major centres in Australia the offer may be good.

Sometimes people run out of data or credit on their monthly plan. Having a spare mobile which can handle a Vodafone SIM means you can get an inexpensive way to get extra data, calls or SMS, whilst waiting for your current plan to rollover to the next month.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
IT support.

No comments:

Post a Comment