Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Petrol prices around Melbourne may be on the increase to 149.9.

I expected the next price increase for petrol would occur towards the end of this week, but some petrol stations have already started to put their unleaded price up to 149.9 today.

Now is a good time to watch the petrol prices and fill up if necessary. If you're using the 7 Eleven fuel app, keep an eye on 7 Eleven prices and fill up to lock in the current price for another week.

With the Petrol Prices Melbourne web app I'm only currently entering the local Woolworths Petrol station. This is sufficient for me to watch the price. I then compare the average gate price and when the prices get close to each other, that's a sure sign prices will increase in the near future. Most days I update the average gate price (similar to the wholesale price) on the Petrol Prices Melbourne web app.

Kelvin Eldridge
Petrol Prices Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment